JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I have a bushmaster with what I believe is an A2 front sight block on it. It is the raised up block on front. 20" barrel bushmaster. I have the leupold vx-2 3-9x40mm scope I bought. It is my first quality scope compared to cheap $100 stuff. I want to mount it to my ar but don't really understand my options.

Ideally I want something quality and with a quick disconnect. However I also want to know my cheap but won't fall apart options. I just want to go to the range and shoot 300 yards for fun. Doesn't have to be some battle tested mount, but I want it to work, and if there is a relatively cheap option I would like a quality mount.

Am I correct to think that I want something that pushes the scope forward for a mount? cantilever I belive it is called, or forward mount?

Is my scope in fact a 1" mounting size scope?

How crappy are those cheap $20-30 mounts on amazon? Will they work? or will they just fall apart after a few magazines? I don't really want to spend more than I have to.

Would something cheap get me going?

Please help me under stand my options, anything under $100 really... but would prefer $50 or less. However I think the burris ar-pepr mount is like $85 for a quick disconnect... would that work? Is that overkill?

Thanks for any help.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top