JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Soooo seeing how crazy the price of primers are and having a bit of a personal surplus, I threw a brick on gunbroker at no reserve and let the free market do its thing. I now realize that shipping these things is damn near impossible. My question is, does anybody know of business or hazmat broker that is willing to package and ship these thing for me? Or is there anybody lurking here in the forums that is Hazmat certified and would be willing to assist? I'd gladly pay for such a service. I just want to make sure I'm following the law. Any useful advise would be greatly appreciated.

Look up the UPS codes for such things. Then locate a UPS location that will assist with the shipment.

Sometimes an FFL can do it. They need the correct certs though. It is pretty stupid considering that you can mail order them all day long. They just make it incredibly difficult for the average guy to do it.

Look up the UPS codes for such things. Then locate a UPS location that will assist with the shipment.

Sometimes an FFL can do it. They need the correct certs though. It is pretty stupid considering that you can mail order them all day long. They just make it incredibly difficult for the average guy to do it.
It's incredibly stupid. UPS requires a very time consuming and expensive course to be able to ship hazmat. I'm not trying to ship nuclear waste or anything.

It's incredibly stupid. UPS requires a very time consuming and expensive course to be able to ship hazmat. I'm not trying to bubblegum

Update: UPS won't ship it unless I have the hazmat certification ($600 and weeks), aFedEx is the same. USPS won't touch it. Looks like the only legal option is to go through a hazmat broker. So.... anybody know of a broker that doesn't mind dealing in micro shipments? Loading them into brass isn't an option.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top