JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mp shield 1st gen
So just $.02 from a random dude on the internet...
This doesn't seem like a gun that would need shipping as there are about a trazillion of them floating around being sold. Unless you have an amazing price (like $.02) why wouldn't a person find one locally to buy? This is my suspicious, not wanting to get scammed thought process. Agree with others on waiting for a local buyer and meeting at a local FFL.

(Okay, perhaps you should go up above $.02)
Good luck with the sale.

So just $.02 from a random dude on the internet...
This doesn't seem like a gun that would need shipping as there are about a trazillion of them floating around being sold. Unless you have an amazing price (like $.02) why wouldn't a person find one locally to buy? This is my suspicious, not wanting to get scammed thought process. Agree with others on waiting for a local buyer and meeting at a local FFL.

(Okay, perhaps you should go up above $.02)
Good luck with the sale.
I am selling it for $260. Lets assume I receive payment first and then ship it to their ffl. Would they be able to still scam me at that point?

Agree w/ @WillametteWill — that's a pretty common gun that will have a market for it anywhere. I'd list it here or some other place locally. Since these days you gotta meet at an FFL, it takes a lot of the risk out of selling, but still always trust your gut.

I am selling it for $260. Lets assume I receive payment first and then ship it to their ffl. Would they be able to still scam me at that point?
Whatever you do, make sure the payment method has cleared and the money is in your account before you ship. And make sure that you have an actual copy of the FFL.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top