JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Both my local Winco stores have 300cc oxygen absorbers for the best price I have seen. I think they were about $5 for a 50 count bag. Cheapest price on ebay for the same is $12.85 shipped.

Uline, the most awesome place in the universe carries them in any quantity and size you might want:

Uline: Search Results

However, for O2 absorbing just use a chemical hand warmer (same thing pretty much).

Honestly, for my use, whenever I'm bagging stuff, I don't do a whole bucketful, I will bag a few items that I'm going to eat together, with an O2 absorber (or purged with CO2 or nitrogen) and then pack those in the bucket, that way when you open the bucket to pull out a meal, you are not opening the whole darn thing.

Thank you all for the answers you have given me. HBIII and AMProducts, I have never thought about using multiple smaller quantity bags. Thank you for the suggestion, I am going to have to rethink my plans a little.

You can buy larger ones and cut them down and heat seal the cut edges with a mylar sealer,

I bought a craft paper cutter from walmart, and cut down my one gallon bags, so I could package individual meals or smaller items. It time consuming and a lot of work but worth.

I also bought a digit scale from freight and package a lot of pasta, sugar and salt by ounces, it is a trial and error meth to get the pouches to the right size without too much waste, but when it is all said and done, the work and time in my opinion was worth it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top