JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you for the reminder, I have let my membership slip and need to re-up.

To all you haters, believe me I get it, but you also need to realize the NRA is the ONLY lobbyist group with any clout what-so-ever in DC. Yes, there are other organizations out there, but most are nothing more than chest-thumpers or at best have grass-root movement proposals/stances.

Even if you can’t stand the NRA the investment is small, we all should remember no one gets anywhere without compromise and the NRA is pretty good at choosing its battles. They are, currently, the only thing standing between you, your second amendment right and confiscation or all-out civil war.

This. I'm a life member and will be giving more this year. I'm also giving to the OFF and SAF. OFF because they lobby in OR and SAF because they have had great success in the courts.

Thank you for the reminder, I have let my membership slip and need to re-up.

To all you haters, believe me I get it, but you also need to realize the NRA is the ONLY lobbyist group with any clout what-so-ever in DC. Yes, there are other organizations out there, but most are nothing more than chest-thumpers or at best have grass-root movement proposals/stances.

Even if you can't stand the NRA the investment is small, we all should remember no one gets anywhere without compromise and the NRA is pretty good at choosing its battles. They are, currently, the only thing standing between you, your second amendment right and confiscation or all-out civil war.

As much as I hate to say it you're right. SAF is great in the courtroom they pretty much single-handedly won Heller and McDonald. But in an instance like this we cannot afford to let legislation get passed to be later challenged in the courts two or three years down the line.

We need to stop them in their tracks. I still believe it is far more unlikely for any AWB bill to pass (that has teeth) but that doesn't mean we should be complacent. I think this craziness right now is bad for the industry but what's even worse is losing in DC and having this craziness continue for years instead of months.

I dislike WLP and thought most of his speech on Friday was bunk. It only succeeded insofar that people are now talking about armed guards instead of gun bans, for a minute.
Yet despite this clearly tone-deaf, out-of-touch misstep of a press conference the NRA is the vanguard of 2A in this country as much as it pains me to say it.

S.O. joined tonight, I'm joining in the AM because, if not us then who? If not now than when?

I had a 3 year membership that was about to expire so I became a Lifetime Member yesterday. Also gave $50 to NRA-ILA and joined "Gun Owners Of America". I'm a young family man that hasn't been hunting or shooting for very long compared to some of the members here but firearms is the only hobby I got.

also to fight the argument of the crying type all you have to do is to call and ask them to take your name off the list for junk mail so you won't be bombarded with email and snail mail asking for more donations

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top