JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not when the NRA does not understand freedom.

Look at LaPierre's answer to the Sandy Hook schol problem:...put in armed police for security...that does absolutely NOTHING to promote freedom and personal responsibility...it does increase cost and control.

What SHOULD be the response is repeal the restrictions on school staff carrying on school grounds so they can protect themselves and their student.

More restrictions, and more police have not worked, now is the time to promote some fresh ideas, not the old warnout, failed policies.

If you wnat to support someone, support the SAF.

I have been an NRA member since the 1960's and am currently a benefactor member.

The point here is to sign up for something, NRA, GOA, Second Amendment or some other group that will stand up for gun rights and the second amendment.

I keep repeating this fact, but there are 80 million or so gun owners and only 4 million in the NRA, that is not enough members to stand up to this current tide of anti-gun hysteria. If hunters, sport shooters, military, target shooters and others don't join ranks and stand together gun rights will go the way of Europe, Canada and Australia and most likely soon.

It will happen so quickly that you won't have a chance to go to Washington to protest and the media will not even cover what protesting is done just like what happened in Australia and Canada.

Until the thought process of the NRA leadership returns to what it was formed to do, protect the second amendment, they will receive no more dollars from me. Under WLP's leadership the NRA has become nothing more than another corrupt of thought and morals PAC. I rescinded my membership almost 2 years ago.

I have been an NRA member since the 1960's and am currently a benefactor member.

The point here is to sign up for something, NRA, GOA, Second Amendment or some other group that will stand up for gun rights and the second amendment.

I keep repeating this fact, but there are 80 million or so gun owners and only 4 million in the NRA, that is not enough members to stand up to this current tide of anti-gun hysteria. If hunters, sport shooters, military, target shooters and others don't join ranks and stand together gun rights will go the way of Europe, Canada and Australia and most likely soon.

It will happen so quickly that you won't have a chance to go to Washington to protest and the media will not even cover what protesting is done just like what happened in Australia and Canada.

I am sorry, the NRA does not stand where I do on the 2A or the WA 1/24...if it did, there would have been no NFA34 or any GCA68. The NRA endorsed Romney...you have to be kidding me. AWB Romney? Rubber backbone Romney? If the NRA wanted to endorse someone that would protect the 2A they would have endorsed Ron Paul in the primary, and if their endorsement did not help get Ron Paul the nomination, they would have endorsed Garry Johnson in the final.

Sorry, the NRA is just like a lot of other big organizations,,,,they are interested in NRA...not the members, not the country.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top