JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My brother told me a bunch of Chuck Norris jokes, had me rollin laughin for like 10 minutes. This thread made me think about the 1-CNRHK. I love it!!

Hey, do you guys know whats under Chuck Norris's beard? Another fist!!

The BOOGEYMAN looks for Chuck Norris under HIS bed!!

BTW, who in the heck is Vic Mackie???

Detective Vic (Victor) Mackey, portrayed by Michael Chiklis, is a fictional Los Angeles Police Department detective and leader of the Strike Team, a four-man anti-gang unit in the FX crime drama series The Shield. Mackey is a corrupt yet extremely effective police officer; he steals from drug dealers, beats suspects and has committed murder on three occasions. Two of the victims were violent gangsters, though the first was an undercover officer trying to put Mackey and his team behind bars, despite their service to the community. Mackey sees his tactics as a means to an end. Despite his misdeeds, he is a devoted father, a loyal partner to his teammates and will readily protect those he sees as innocent victims.

would someone please take the time to explain what all the abbreviations stand for???? I know what ftf is and i can figure out some, but iam 50 and iam not into any of this texting crap people do where they abbreviate everything! Whats so hard about adding a few more letters? Anyway obviously i need to know to respond to the ads properly. Thanks...
rtfm!

OH, yea! Vic Mackey rocks! I never watch that show, but he seems like a bada**!!

Now bringing up Vic Mackey just begs the question......Could Chuck Norris whoop his a**?? WWVMD????

You guys know how the Scottish curse? Listen....

Wheel oil beef hooked.

Say it fast, and the next thing you know, youll have a Scottish accent!

Not sure what this has to do with abbreviations, but it is relevant, isnt it?

Sh*t hits the fan SHTF
Face to face FTF
For the Win FTW
Laughing out loud LOL
I don't know IDK
Sold pending Funds SPF
Original Post OP
Short barreled rifle SBR
Short barreled shotgun SBS
Over/under shotgun O/U
Side by side shotgun SxS

you forgot BTT back to top aka bump to top