JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Would someone please take the time to explain what all the abbreviations stand for???? I know what ftf is and I can figure out some, but Iam 50 and Iam not into any of this texting crap people do where they abbreviate everything! whats so hard about adding a few more letters? anyway obviously I need to know to respond to the ads properly. thanks...

Sh*t hits the fan SHTF
Face to face FTF
For the Win FTW
Laughing out loud LOL
I don't know IDK
Sold pending Funds SPF
Original Post OP
Short barreled rifle SBR
Short barreled shotgun SBS
Over/under shotgun O/U
Side by side shotgun SxS

Hey, did you guys know that scientists have come up with a new unit of measurement to gauge the strength of the BIG BANG?

Its called a 1-CNRHK.

Any ideas what it stands for?

1-CNRHK= 1 Chuck Norris Round House Kick!!

You guys know how bada** Chuck Norris is???

When Chuck Norris jumps into the water, he doesnt get wet. The WATER gets Chuck Norris'd.

1-CNRHK= 1 Chuck Norris Round House Kick!!

You guys know how bada** Chuck Norris is???

When Chuck Norris jumps into the water, he doesnt get wet. The WATER gets Chuck Norris'd.
:s0039: 1-CNRHK

I refuse to use that short-hand, abbreviation crap simply out of principle. With that said, Treemanx has the best abbreviation I've ever seen.:s0155: That was freaking hillarious. :s0112::s0112::s0112:

I am however a huge fan of these smiley face characters. I almost don't even need to use words, or abbreviations :D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top