JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FTF CASH ONLY. OREGON RESIDENTS WITH ID. CHL PREFERRED. SOLD

This is a very updated version of the venerable Styer AUG. This weapon was designed around the magpul P mag and will take most mags that fit in to the M-16 / AR 15 family of rifles. It has 1/2 X 28 threading to accept ANY M-16 compatible muzzle devices or silencer set ups. It has a last round hold open and paddle type bolt release. It has a full set of mil spec rails to accommodate the standard set of military accessories. This rifle is unique in the fact it has a 18.5 in HEAVY BARREL in place of the usual pencil barrel that is 16 or 20 inches long. The chambering is .556 Wylde and it has a 1:8 twist rate. It also has a top rail in place of the old Styer fixed optic. It is in factory new condition and unfired. It is very uncommon and from a limited production run. It has a two digit serial number. It is my understanding that the Special Forces teams using these were getting head shots out to 600 meters. They had MSAR construct this weapon as a compact DMR they could shoot "peak to peak" with in Afghanistan. I strongly recommend using P mags over the factory mags and the factory ones can be a bit "sticky" to extract before they and the rifle are broken in.

This rifle comes with:

1) MSAR marked Pelican case that is custom cut for it.

2) Wilderness brand Giles sling.

3) Three Factory mags. (They should function in any M-16 and p-mags by magpul will function perfectly in this rifle.)

4) Three black Mag-pul p-mags with window. So you can play with your new toy right away!

5) MSAR marked Otis cleaning kit.

6) All documents, publications, and instructional dvds that came with the rifle. This includes the warrantee registration card.

7) All tools and extra screws, etc

8) MSAR marked cable lock

9) Bullpup rifle fighting DVD. This is a very informative DVD on operating the AUG style rifle in combat. Training, drills and manipulations. All shown under live fire conditions. I found this to and excellent DVD about this particular weapon so I am including it in the package.

This rifle accepts both P mags and military mags. It works best with P mags.

This rifle breaks down and easily fits in to the 5.11 select carry or a common pack like the targus lap top pack.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.