JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FTF Cash - Shipping is $5 extra reg postage. $10 for items you want sent via priority mail. All prices OBO - I can flex on the prices if you buy more than one item. All items are used unless otherwise specified. I have an interest in 9mm sub-gun shingles / bandoliers. I will also consider factory loaded ammunition in 9mm, 45 ACP, 7.62 X39. Thats about the only thing I would consider in trade for this merchandise.

This is a a Knox Comp stock for a Remington 870. This is the "recoil reducing" spring loaded stock. It is the same product that Black Hawk is currently selling. It's in great shape. I installed it and test fired a few times. It worked great, but after 35+ years of the original Remington straight stock, I just could not make the transition. Salty old dogs and new tricks, I guess. It has a 5 position adjustable stock similar to the M-4. It comes with the installation tool. It took me 5 min to install it. It cost me $150 post paid. My loss is your gain.

Your price $90

THE SIDE SADDLE IN THE PICTURE HAS BEEN SOLD. IT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE STOCK.

Thank you for browsing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top