JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
50 BMG
Looking for a used sidelock hawken or newer, inexpensive, in line muzzleloader. I'd be even more interested if the hawken is unfinished in a kit.
Thanks for reading!!!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Cast Your Gaze Upon This!:s0155:

More than I'm willing to spend. Looking to expand my hunting options. I can do that for less than half of this.

some new law that you cant mail a BP muzzle loader to anyone in WA?

oh you want an inline never mind ;)
You didn't say anything about shipping in your ad. After having read it twice more to make sure, it STILL says nothing about shipping. It DOES say $175 in Springfield. This is an awesome price and if you are willing to ship great lets see what we can do. But, then sarcasm took hold huh? That kinda sucks.
If you're willing to ship, great let's talk. If you wanna be sarcastic, great have a nice day...without selling what you have.

#1 was not trying to be sarcastic
#2 was just offering it since you were looking for a 50 cal
#3 if you were interest then I would have said yea lets talk shipping
#4 did the never mind :) after I re read that you wanted an inline and I was offering a traditional ML
my fau pa and inability to read what you were looking for hence my never mind ;)
#5 if you are still interested let me know I can get a shipping quote..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.