JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ever since Mike left bright water its gone down hill. The kid that took it over is never there and hires a bunch of thugs to run it. If you deal with anyone down their talk with David hes the only one I would do business with. Kieths sporting goods in Gresham would be your best bet. Kieths can get just about anything fairly quick

Ever since Mike left bright water its gone down hill. The kid that took it over is never there and hires a bunch of thugs to run it. If you deal with anyone down their talk with David hes the only one I would do business with. Kieths sporting goods in Gresham would be your best bet. Kieths can get just about anything fairly quick
Funny you mentioned Keith's, after a little more searching I called them and they had one in stock for $15 less than brightwater. So I ran over there last week and picked it up. I'm dying to shoot it but saving for some decent glass now.

Nice! if you don't want to spend a lot take a look at the SWFA super sniper line. I mounted one on my Winchester LRH Larado and was very impressed for $300 bucks you get Japanese glass with excellent turets. I have a $1400 leupold mark 4 and its better than my SWFA but not by much. These scopes were contract made for the Navy and are well built. Check out reviews on snipers hide. Its a $300 scope but is as good or better than most $800 scopes. Glad you were able to get your rifle.

I've been looking for this rifle for a while and no one seems to have them in stock. If you have one that you don't shoot or just wanna sell for a new toy let me know. Bright water in Vancouver quoted me $740 +tax so I'm looking to spend around that max. I would order through them except they don't know when they'll get another one in. Thanks.
im not sure you would be interested but i have a axis in .308 I'm selling for $400 with a 6x24 scope and a bipod thanks jason 5037500408

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.