Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB WA Please delete

Discussion in 'Rifles Wanted' started by sprink, Apr 3, 2014.

1. sprink

sprink Battle Ground, WA Member

Please delete

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  2. 21tango

21tango vancouver wa Member

Ever since Mike left bright water its gone down hill. The kid that took it over is never there and hires a bunch of thugs to run it. If you deal with anyone down their talk with David hes the only one I would do business with. Kieths sporting goods in Gresham would be your best bet. Kieths can get just about anything fairly quick

3. sprink

Funny you mentioned Keith's, after a little more searching I called them and they had one in stock for $15 less than brightwater. So I ran over there last week and picked it up. I'm dying to shoot it but saving for some decent glass now.

4. 21tango

21tango vancouver wa Member

Nice! if you don't want to spend a lot take a look at the SWFA super sniper line. I mounted one on my Winchester LRH Larado and was very impressed for $300 bucks you get Japanese glass with excellent turets. I have a $1400 leupold mark 4 and its better than my SWFA but not by much. These scopes were contract made for the Navy and are well built. Check out reviews on snipers hide. Its a $300 scope but is as good or better than most $800 scopes. Glad you were able to get your rifle.

5. sprink

I was looking at the vortex pst but if the swfa is just as good it'll save me around $600! I'll have to check them out, thanks.

6. jason e.

jason e. Member

im not sure you would be interested but i have a axis in .308 I'm selling for $400 with a 6x24 scope and a bipod thanks jason 5037500408

7. str8off187

str8off187 Go bubblegum yourself Member

I have a savage 10 pc in .308 almost new only 40 rounds shot...Let me know if your interested.