JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
great price! bump the price to 2200.00 When it doesnt sell tell your wife "i did the best i could!" all normal women will let you out of the doghouse normally in less than a week :s0155: towards the end of the week take her out to dinner (it will show her you can still put food in her mouth even though you spent a bunch of money on the gun)

then you will have a happy short memoried wife and keep a great gun! :cool:

PS... Dont let her read this thread :s0131:

The 2nd amendment was designed to protect you from tyranny and oppression, including your spouse. Lovingly let her know that the Constitution was written before your marriage license

Wow.. Woodsmen you have some stones. If I said that to my wife I would be selling my stiff to. 1Stclass I'm so with you. Great idea to. I wish I'd have thought of that when I bought an FAL last week. Yup you guessed it I'm writing you from the dog house I'm in. sush be quiet she's coming.....:s0131:

Wow.. Woodsmen you have some stones. If I said that to my wife I would be selling my stiff to. 1Stclass I'm so with you. Great idea to. I wish I'd have thought of that when I bought an FAL last week. Yup you guessed it I'm writing you from the dog house I'm in. sush be quiet she's coming.....:s0131:

So you bought the FAL last week???? here's a hint.... its just about time for her dinner out :s0155:

Code, BTDT brother. Integrity dictates that you're doing the right thing. She's got your six, keep hers.
I did that years ago with a HK P7M13. Wife (now ex) insisted I sell it. It has since doubled in value -- oh well. Though I miss that gun, I don't regret it -- it was the right thing to do at the time.
My present wife is a much improved model - I don't hide anything from her and she approves of my gun habit, as long as it doesn't result in her feeling neglected....

Ask her nicely to keep it, make sure you don't do it again, and then treat her to some TLC and retail therapy.

Code, BTDT brother. Integrity dictates that you're doing the right thing. She's got your six, keep hers.
I did that years ago with a HK P7M13. Wife (now ex) insisted I sell it. It has since doubled in value -- oh well. Though I miss that gun, I don't regret it -- it was the right thing to do at the time.
My present wife is a much improved model - I don't hide anything from her and she approves of my gun habit, as long as it doesn't result in her feeling neglected....

Ask her nicely to keep it, make sure you don't do it again, and then treat her to some TLC and retail therapy.

Thanks for the words of wisdom! I truelly have an understanding bride, if only you all knew how many I have purchased over the past few months she's correct I need this one like I need a hole in my head.

FYI- my asking price is less than what I paid, just trying to make A QUICK SALE

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.