JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Uberti and Pietta somewhat less are the best reproducers of percussion revolvers. They are second in line behind the reproductions of Colt . Euroarms used to be Armi San Marco and never had the quality of the top makers. But It can be hit or miss with Euroarms as they are capable of making excellent stuff when it suits them but never consistantly as with Uberti.
As in an investment I'd pass on a Euroarms but as a good looking shooter that will last awhile it'd be worth a trade if the .22 wasn't a cherry Buckmark or something.

But It can be hit or miss with Euroarms as they are capable of making excellent stuff when it suits them but never consistantly as with Uberti.
I agree with this completely. Also how much has this gun been shot and how well has it been maintained? Poor maintenance will 'kill' a BP pistol quicker than anything and even with proper maintenance a BP pistol is not a 'forever' gun. They will shoot loose much quicker than a modern centerfire. The Remington replicas are better than the open top Colt styles but the internals on most of the Italian made replicas are soft and wear quickly. I have an old Armi San Marco 1851 Colt Navy with only about 500 rounds through it and I have had to replace the cylinder advancing hand, hand make and harden a new trigger, hand make a spring and now the barrel wedge is getting loose. Fun to shoot but they require munch more maintenance than a modern centerfire. As far as value? NIB - I passed one up awhile back for $150 in a pawn shop - unfired. Used - that will depend on round # and the care it has been given but even then I would never figure more than $100.00 value.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top