JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Polson/Olympia
State
Montana
Zip Code
As new, never fired, Sabatti Rover Tactical target rifle in 6.5CM.
26″ threaded target barrel, fully adjustable stock, and I'm including 4 AICS style mags (2x5rnd, 2x10rnd).
These rifles are made by an Italian company that has been manufacturing guns for over 300 years and use a unique Multi Radial Rifling that is similar to polygonal rifling, but imparts very little stress and deformation to the bullet as it is fired, improving accuracy and muzzle velocity. I have another of these in 6.5×55 and it groups .5moa all day with factory ammo.
The factory case has a small chip missing from when it was shipped to me, otherwise everything is 100%
This was a $1200+ bare rifle (link below for more info), asking $900, will include scope bases and the 4 magazines mentioned.
I have a case of 500 rounds S&B 140gr fmjbt I will sell with the rifle as a package for $1600 ($1.40/round- best on ammo seek is $1.60) or will list the ammo after the rifle sells for $800. I will not split up the case, it's all one lot.
No trades at this time

I will be headed back to the Olympia area in a few weeks and can bring everything with me then to avoid big shipping costs.

Midway link:

20211002_073606.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Had to do some quick research on this rifle. There are definitely some really great articles on how accurate these rifles are and how nice the build quality is. I had to really think hard about having to find space in my safe for this...
It sounds like somebody is going to get a great shooting gun (with factory ammo) for a great price. GLWTS!

I can head to WA next weekend to avoid shipping costs for anyone purchasing this.
Also forgot to mention the barrel is factory threaded.
This is over $800 less than what everything would cost with tax and shipping!

I'm planning on heading over to get my pickup this weekend, then driving back, so I can check the rifle if anyone is interested, but will need to hear by Thursday afternoon. Can meet anywhere in between Olympia and Missoula Monday 10/25 or in the Western WA over the weekend (can travel to Portland area as well over the weekend).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.