JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Going through the classifieds is hard enough. I am sure I am not the only one who thinks the grass is always greener across the bridge, no matter which side you live on. I can always find nice firearms on my wish list for sale in Washington. Then add in that most of the ads a few days old or older are for sold or trades items, but the ad is still open and it becomes a real headache. I have spent hours emailing directions to new members explaining how to close classified threads. It seems to be getting worse. Perhaps we need to require you to have been a member of the site for specific amount of time or to have a certain number of posts under your belt before your aloud to post in the classifieds. I am not sure what the solution is. Just recently I am noticing a lot of "Please Delete" in the title of the ad, if new members are reading the rules then they should know they need to close their own threads. Dose this drive anyone else nuts?

It is kind of annoying. If people read the stickies at the top of the classifieds there is both a first time poster and a how to close your ad posts. My guess is people just aren't reading them.

Just a reminder - you are supposed to lock your classified threads when an item sells or is no longer on the market. Not only polite to do so but is part of the community rules/terms/conditions.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top