JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We've all seen these threads before but today it happened to me. My wife went out to her car to go meet a friend for a run and noticed her center console was open. Sure enough we got hit luckily they didn't take really much of anything from our rigs but they also came in the side door of our garage. Along with weird odds and ends they found my one gun that I didn't have in my safe; a Walther P22 with the extended barrel and laser sight

Please contact me via PM and or Stayton PD with any information

What also really sucks is the Arse holes cleaned my freezer of elk burger/steaks, halibut, salmon and ling cod filets and Christmas candy

21C22B0A-6FD4-4BE1-9A6B-D29F73015742_1.jpg 35219B89-7909-4797-A2CE-393F192DF723_1.jpg 362D7B0F-2BB1-4749-B111-97AC81AE39D7_2.jpg

I'm telling you this crap is happening at an alarming clip. In route to the store yesterday, we passed a local trail head parking area in Milton where the police were writing up statements from two apparent victims of car burglary...both cars had broken out windows. About three weeks earlier, another car with a busted out window at Weyerhauser.

Sorry to hear of your situation and hope they are caught soon and you recover the gun... and that they choke to death on a chunk of elk. Seems the world is producing asswipes faster than ever :angry:

I was really paranoid when we left for a week in N. Cali about my apartment. Fortunately in my 4 plex 2 of the renters are home most of the time and all keep a good look out...but over the holidays, ya never know. I do hope they catch those bubblegummers and a bigtime Graybar hotel sentence is in store for them.

Brutus out

Sorry to hear about the loss. I really hate thieves. Instead of the Graybar hotel, they should give you and your friends 5 minutes alone in a locked from the outside room with the b-stards.

I appreciate the condolences, support and suggestions but I've never heard of those sites so I don't know what to think of them I reported to the police which inputs it to LEDS which is cross referenced by FBI and ATF any pawnshop, mom and pop gun store, gun show with an FFL will run that and it will come up stolen.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top