JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now that we've seen PBP sell off a chunk of his collection to fund a new "project", I think we are all wondering what it will be. I will start the speculation by wondering if it will be something like this.

batman_squirt_gun.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ewww...that is a bit gross. :)

The secret project is no real secret. I am going to spend the next year building a fully custom 1911 from scratch. I am even having the slide special made with special engraving. I have just reached a stage where just collecting "more of the same" does not really interest me that much right now. So I am going to do something unique that might reignite my interest a bit.:)

Ewww...that is a bit gross. :)

The secret project is no real secret. I am going to spend the next year building a fully custom 1911 from scratch. I am even having the slide special made with special engraving. I have just reached a stage where just collecting "more of the same" does not really interest me that much right now. So I am going to do something unique that might reignite my interest a bit.:)

Check this site out. It might give you some cool ideas.

http://www.geminicustoms.com/

Are you building it from real scratch like bare metal and machining everything? Or buying parts and putting it together? You must plan on putting some money ito it! Better show pictures!

I'll bet he still won't shoot it.:s0114:

I thought about buying a raw forging and machining it. That is way to many hours standing in front of a mill, I have plenty of other things to waste time at! It would be cool to do a complete build yourself, how many hours, 100?

I used to know a skilled machinist who was a rabid gun nut, reloader, and hunter. He had a substantial stash of pure ZIRCONIUM bar stock, and had the skills and tools to work it. But it was decades ago. And he was a Communist---you might not like him........................elsullo :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top