JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am kind of testing the waters here, not looking to sell but interested in what trades are out there.

Plate carrier: Grey ghost gear multicam, should pads, warrior assault hydration pouch with brand new bladder/tube w/ multicam cover, x3 taco pouches, CATI AR500 plates with curve and splatter coating.

All are brand new never been outside the house. Assembled this kit and have moved away from a carbine setup for the time being and dont plan on using it.

Kevlar helmet size small, multicam cover, goggles are new with a multicam cover, nape pad, mutlicam pouch with lens cloth and extra lens.

Willing to separate but will pretty much throw the helmet in with the vest for the right trade.

Some trades listed i will throw cash or other trades on top,some I would expect the same:

-Glock 19/17/21
-AR 10.5 5.56 upper
-AR 9mm pistol upper (the shorter the better)
-Glock 43 g-code Incog holster
-single shot 12 gauge shotgun
-Cheap deer rifle
-ect

Located in Keizer, OR

Text: 541-908-2835

File_000 (3).jpeg File_000 (4).jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top