JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was reading comments on a news article, and one person claimed that soft body armor is legal but plate armor is illegal. I've never heard of this and I know for a fact that you can get it in California, so I highly doubt it would be illegal here in Washington.

I've been unable to locate any documentation on this, does anybody have any knowledge about this?

I got both of my L4 ceramic multi-hit (Highcom) front and back plates last month for $129 a piece. They only added 18 lbs to my rig. We'll see if i leave them in when I go shooting. 18 loaded mags tends to get heavy even without the plates.

When you're out at the rock quarries there's no range safety. It ceased to amaze me how many prople like to drink and shoot at the same time. I personally don't do it because I'd hate to have any accident happen then add the booze and you become instantly at fault due to impaired judgement. However, since other individuals seem unable to shoot without drinking then I'd rather protect my arse when I'm down range.

Body armor is illegal for Washington State convicts on probation or parole to posess, much like firearms, in fact they are listed in the same <broken link removed>

I'm not aware of any statutes prohibiting non-offenders' posession of soft or hard armor. Some RCW's are cited in the linked document...

I thought you were talking about this.
AR006_H031_Option_small.JPG

:s0112::s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR