JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok... I must admit I am getting tired of shooting paper targets. My eyes sign start to getting bad due to online too much during lights are off. So I dont want to do bulleyes shot anymore. I would like to shoot at steel target or metal target something that move after I hit it. But due to fire and ricochet hazard reasons my range wont let me shoot anything metal relate beside plastic. I found polymer torso target that move if I hit it, I really like it a lot but the price is overkill, I could buy another handgun for that price.
Here is the like to the target that I like <broken link removed>

The questions for all the shooter out there, is there any good plastic target out there that wont cost an arm and leg? I want to see it move once it got hit.

How hard could it be to make that for way less money? I imagine all you need is some PVC for hanging stands, and find some durable plastic (or not so durable if you don't mind replacing it every so often).

What about the plastic they use on shows like Mythbusters that supposedly have some bullet resistant qualities? <broken link removed>

Thanks smithmax, I got another idea of using those 18' truck mud flap. the only thing is i can't find them anywhere around town including craigslist :-( I think I may try the truck stop on roseburg next time I head to pdx.

There are three pages of targets at http://www.sportsmansguide.com/sear...efault.asp+KW+Box&s=SEARCH&a=search&k=targets

I don't know what the material is on the spinner targets, but you could email them and find out. Also, I have a set of spinners on the way from them, and will post an answer to that when they arrive...about a week from now.

Also, many action and spinner targets at <broken link removed>

Max

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top