JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still love my Para Canada p14.45 double stack. My medium sized hands just prefer a thicker grip and with mag extentions I have 18 rounds of .45ACP stopping power. Plus 2 more mags on the belt. If that doesn't work, I'll grab the G34 or G19 from behind my belt. Then the .357 snubbie from my ankle. At that point, if I am still alive, I will run back to the car and pull out some more noise. :D

What, no duffle bag?

^^^ WOW! That thing is UGLY!
Metal ones do look better:p

IMG_0290_zps8apqyvba.jpg

I couldn't make it 15 seconds, between the massive muzzle flip and the way-too-serious-tv-broadcaster voice.

touche`!
That is undeniable. I've always been intriuged by the CZ-75 design, I kind of view it as the redheaded stepsister to the Browning High Power.
I had a friend who picked one up in Zurich he loved it

I'm Tanfoglio/CZ fan boy. Not a fan of plastic unless for carry. Being new to firearms chose a CZ 75 in .40 over the Berretta. And liked it well enough I looked in the "Wish Book" and ordered the Tanfoglio Elite Limited in 9mm. I can't say I know anything about Witness plastic guns, but that style of all steel guns is something special. To duplicate the higher end Tanfoglio will cost close to double in american made guns, I believe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top