JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to the forum! It's a very good one.

I suggest joining a private gun club, it just makes things easier.

The only meaningful public lands shooting we have done is in Tillamook State Forest off of 26. North Fork Wolf Creek rd, there's an entire thread on it here, as members here were instrumental in developing the lanes with the forestry service.

We've done a little shooting out on BLM land east of Salem as well, but finding decent non-timber co. leased safe areas became too much of a hassle.

Welcome aboard!

It's surprisingly very sparse, even in the rural Willamette Valley. Without a truck, forget it. I'm told a lot of people just shoot on their own property.

Welcome to the forum! It's a very good one.

I suggest joining a private gun club, it just makes things easier.

The only meaningful public lands shooting we have done is in Tillamook State Forest off of 26. North Fork Wolf Creek rd, there's an entire thread on it here, as members here were instrumental in developing the lanes with the forestry service.

We've done a little shooting out on BLM land east of Salem as well, but finding decent non-timber co. leased safe areas became too much of a hassle.
I am a member of Johnson Creek Gun club, but looking for somewhere to shoot rifles. Maybe time to switch gun clubs, if prices are within reason

I drove up to my spot last weekend, only to find it "gone" and logging equipment all around. :mad:

Is 36 pit closed? I drove by there on Friday and it was completely dead!
I was not happy to have left the amo at home...
I have other places, which I am sorry, but will not disclose publicly. Thinking jointing DRRC would be worth my money. DRRC doesn't seem much more than JCGC, which is my other undecided choice.

I have other places, which I am sorry, but will not disclose publicly. Thinking jointing DRRC would be worth my money. DRRC doesn't seem much more than JCGC, which is my other undecided choice.

DRRC has the only distance rifle around that I know of (600, ?1000 maybe but just on certain days). Never been though. Heard good things.

I like ARPC, it's convenient to us & a pretty darn nice club. Going later this am actually. Way too far S for you "northerners" though.

I think that 36 pit is LaDee, and it's closed

It's a pretty long drive for you but the Josephine County Sportsman's Association ranges in Grants Pass is a great place to shoot. They have multiple ranges for rifle, pistol, shotgun, and black powder. If you ever get to the area you should check it out.

Try to go out early in the day, and even earlier on weekends. Gets busy by mid-mornings
We got up there pretty early. by 11. there were only 2 guys there, but as the day drew on more showed up. We left by about 2, so we got plenty of shooting in. Everyone was really nice too! GREAT DAY!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top