JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eff Dat, I am NOT paying to use ammo I already had to BUY!
I save a couple of empty boxes and fill them with my reloads so I don't get a bunch of crap from the indoor range I do shoot at!
I also pick up and cart off all my brass, I am NOT giving any freebies!
Found a indoor range that demanded they keep the brass! I suspect they were keeping it to then sell back as their ammo! When questioned, they denied it as asked me not to return!

Hey @Rem700..300 , when do you want to meet down there for the cleanup? I'd like to join you!

@UnionMillsNW , I got a good place for you to shoot, just East of Scotts Mills, off Butte Creek Mainline, in the Santiam State Forest. The 615 Pit. It's decommissioned and a perfect/safe place to shoot. High sidewalls 3/4 ways around, which is great for tactile run-n-gun practice, as there's high berms all the way around. If set up right, at the entrance, it would be close to a 100 yard shot. Here's the link: 44°55'41.8"N 122°29'20.9"W Just help keep it clean or we could loose it! I'm currently working with Ore Dept of Forestry to make some improvements to this site so it will be a most excellent place for us to shoot.

Bill

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads