JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eff Dat, I am NOT paying to use ammo I already had to BUY!
I save a couple of empty boxes and fill them with my reloads so I don't get a bunch of crap from the indoor range I do shoot at!
I also pick up and cart off all my brass, I am NOT giving any freebies!
Found a indoor range that demanded they keep the brass! I suspect they were keeping it to then sell back as their ammo! When questioned, they denied it as asked me not to return!

Hey @Rem700..300 , when do you want to meet down there for the cleanup? I'd like to join you!

@UnionMillsNW , I got a good place for you to shoot, just East of Scotts Mills, off Butte Creek Mainline, in the Santiam State Forest. The 615 Pit. It's decommissioned and a perfect/safe place to shoot. High sidewalls 3/4 ways around, which is great for tactile run-n-gun practice, as there's high berms all the way around. If set up right, at the entrance, it would be close to a 100 yard shot. Here's the link: 44°55'41.8"N 122°29'20.9"W Just help keep it clean or we could loose it! I'm currently working with Ore Dept of Forestry to make some improvements to this site so it will be a most excellent place for us to shoot.

Bill

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top