JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Camp Morrison Road out of Scio. Take Highway 228 toward Lyons take a right on Camp Morrison Road go until you see a small concrete bridge take that right Go out for about a mile and a half until you see a yellow gate take that right and it will take to a big rock pit

Does anyone have the address on how to get there exactly
There is no addresses up there but right before the turn off from camp Morrison drive there is property for sale that I remembered. Just found it 44240 camp morrison dr is the address. You will take a right not even a quarter mile up onto the only concrete bridge there is out there go up until you see a yellow gate. Take that right. Not sure how much more I can help ya out

Anyone want to spend a few hours doing a clean-up of the pit on BLM land off Camp Morrison described above and another spot up the road before they start to resemble Coffen Butte landfill? Say next Saturday or Sunday. Couple pics from today. First pic is just dumping. There is a woman's bra in the pic big enough for my F150. Can you find it. Let me know.
20191129_132125.jpg
20191129_132854.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews