JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi there, looking to take a new shooter out to hit some steel. I have plenty of places up off the 26 but don't know anywhere down in Lebanon or close to Brownsville. Can anyone point me in the right direction around here? Thanks

There is a quarry down by Brownsville that is well used but not sure where it is. Marys Peak has a great quarry. Upper Neal Creek out of Scio has some areas also. PM me if you need directions. Marys Peak has a thread on this site.

On 228 between Brownsville and Sweet Home you can take Courtney Creek Rd. From there you can take Timber Rd, plenty of good places up there. There's also Brush Creek Rd and Upper Calapooia off 228.

On 228 between Brownsville and Sweet Home you can take Courtney Creek Rd. From there you can take Timber Rd, plenty of good places up there. There's also Brush Creek Rd and Upper Calapooia off 228.
Love this spot, please pick up some shells while you're there. I always leave with a trash bag or two of crap and shells, it's one of the messier spots I still go to.

Joining ARPC was one of the best decisions ever. Sit down and calculate all the gas just scouting for places to shoot and you basically have your annual fee covered.

Love this spot, please pick up some shells while you're there. I always leave with a trash bag or two of crap and shells, it's one of the messier spots I still go to.

Joining ARPC was one of the best decisions ever. Sit down and calculate all the gas just scouting for places to shoot and you basically have your annual fee covered.
We always leave with more than we came with.

I joined ARPC not too long ago also. I feel like the controlled environment gives me more results per round.

We always leave with more than we came with.

I joined ARPC not too long ago also. I feel like the controlled environment gives me more results per round.

Many disciplines to choose from, great club! Miss it!

Big plus, being able to shoot after sunset, particularly in the winter. All in Southern Oregon AFAIK close at sunset or a set time, whichever is first.

That's the only downside to Ashland Gun Club - otherwise highly recommend them for folks its convenient to.

Can i get more info on the timber rd one? Do you just pull off the road and go into the forest? or is there an area specifically? (maybe a map pin would help)

"Can i get more info on the timber rd one?" there's actually a logging road route that goes clear over the ShotGun Creek Range. Last up there a few years ago, but new cuts/roads about got me lost. I'd need a map myself these days. Once you learn where it is and which corner to turn, etc, it's an easy fun drive. Or you can drive around on ?228? thru Marcola to the sign to the range. Keep yer eyes open. I think it's by the old store there a few miles before the golf course just past Parsons Creek.

"Can i get more info on the timber rd one?" there's actually a logging road route that goes clear over the ShotGun Creek Range. Last up there a few years ago, but new cuts/roads about got me lost. I'd need a map myself these days. Once you learn where it is and which corner to turn, etc, it's an easy fun drive. Or you can drive around on ?228? thru Marcola to the sign to the range. Keep yer eyes open. I think it's by the old store there a few miles before the golf course just past Parsons Creek.
i apologize i didnt get a word of that

I've seen the signs on Marcola Road, but never went looking for the range. I know you can get from Timber road to Brush Creek, and from Brush Creek to Upper Calapooia. Nice drive to say the least.

Do you has an address i can put on maps thanks in advance

I prefer public land vs a club.

I have had decidedly mixed experiences with a certain range/club and will leave it at that.

Mary's Peak is nice, but you do have to carry your gear from your car to the quarry, so plan ahead if you have a lot of stuff. But the road and parking are paved.

I prefer public land vs a club.

I have had decidedly mixed experiences with a certain range/club and will leave it at that.

Mary's Peak is nice, but you do have to carry your gear from your car to the quarry, so plan ahead if you have a lot of stuff. But the road and parking are paved.
Do you have the coordinates to get there

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads