JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a membership at Tri-County...which was great until I got married and moved to Gresham ;-)

I also have a membership at The Place To Shoot...which was great until my company announced they were laying me off in 6 months and my wife decreed that if I wanted to shoot, I could certainly shoot all that ammo stacked in the garage...

So it's either drive from Gresham to Tualatin, or find some public land near Gresham. I'm not a native and lived most of my Oregon time in Hillsboro, so I'm a bit lost over here.

Any suggestions? Coworkers talk about shooting on BLM land all the time, but they're off considerably East or Southeast of me.

Folks still go up to Wildcat Mtn RD,some of it is closed due horseback riders,other areas seem to have some traffic.
Most places will be a drive,none are what i would call close or local.
I am a member of Douglas Ridge Rifle Club,it is about 1.7 miles East of Barton.
There are a few other areas,but i will not disclose them on an open forum for fear they will end up trashed.
PM me if you want details.
RK

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top