JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone, so I am new to the forum and area as well.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any outdoor shooting areas that are free to the public to go shoot. I've been to Larch and dont mind going up there but my girlfriend and my siblings wanted to come along and I personally dont feel the safest going up there with them.

Does anyone have any outdoor areas theyd be willing to share? I'm a clean shooter (set up a tarp on the ground, pick up my targets and casings, exhibit proper gun safety, etc...)
I promise to keep them secret, I hope y'all understand why I want my gf and siblings to have a good experience shooting.

Much appreciated, regards.

If your looking for a good experience you can take your GF to safe fire. As for outdoor areas there aren't to many. Like Joe said if you do keep a loaded gun on you, there are some crazies running around out there.

Alright, i appreciate the quick response folks.

I came across this posting, does anyone know if its a good place? Or even still available, I wouldnt mind making the drive out? Screenshot_20180625-071718.png Screenshot_20180625-071718.png

I've never been there, best thing to do is drive around a bit on public land and find you a spot that will work and only accommodate your group ahead of time.

On shooting day imo I'd get there by 7:30am this time of year to give you a good chance at getting the spot.

I've never been there, best thing to do is drive around a bit on public land and find you a spot that will work and only accommodate your group ahead of time.

On shooting day imo I'd get there by 7:30am this time of year to give you a good chance at getting the spot.

I'm kinda feeling the itch to go exploring. I'm thinking some time in the woods would do us well. We need to plan that soon my friend.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top