Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Places to shoot along I-84 between Utah and Portland?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by PhotogUSA3, May 30, 2011.

1. PhotogUSA3

PhotogUSA3 Boring, OR Member

Hi, does anyone have any suggestions for good places to shoot close to I-84 between Utah (@ the I-15 split) and Portland?
    I would prefer something that is not to far of the road and reasonably easy to find, I do have GPS available though.

Will be driving home in a couple of days and thought that shooting a little might make a nice break.

Thanks!

2. NoOne

NoOne Puget Sound Active Member

We used to shoot at a place called 3 mile Canyon, but that was years ago. It is between the columbia river and I-84. I think it was around mile post 150-154, but it was many years ago, so that could be wrong. I don't know if they allow shooting there any longer, but you might check it on Google and see what you find.

3. GFO

GFO WaCo, Oregon Active Member

Exit 64 (Blacks Creek/Kuna-Mora)on I-84 in Idaho. Go south of the Interstate(towards Kuna) until you cross the RR tracks then go 4/10ths mile past the tracks and turn right on a dirt road, go about 1000ft on the dirt road and you will see where many locals shoot.

4. Ligito

Ligito Oregon Active Member

What do they shoot, strangers?

Tivan636 and (deleted member) like this.