JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to do some outdoor exploring. For example, I heard that somewhere on Quartz Creek Road in Merlin, there are old abandoned mines. Anyone know where?(I know mines are extremely dangerous, I just want to peek) Things Im looking for: caves, springs, beautiful creeks, abandoned cabins, ghost towns, old military stuff, abandoned mills etc.
I can contribute: Golden Oregon, abandoned mining town east of Wolf Creek.
Spalding Pond, a neat little place to float around on Onion Mountain, outside of Selma.
And of course great swimming on the Illinois River, but drive carefully on Illinois River Road.

Sterling creak mine just west of Jacksonville, Panament trail Outside O'Brian heading towards the coast (you can still see wagon tire ruts in the rocks! These wagons where laden with gold going west and with supplies heading east) Natural bridge on the Rouge River off of Hwy 62 around Prospect, the Table Rock in Sams Valley (and off of Antioch Rd you have the old Pill Boxes from Camp White built for testing concrete in WWII), Crater Lake...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top