JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Should have posted this a couple of days ago. We are heading to Eugene today to look for jackets. I used to spend a fair amount of time in Eugene in the 70's and 80's, but only get there once every year or two these days. The place has changed a lot. I don’t know the place anymore. I used to go to McKenzie Outfitters a lot, but I wonder if they still exist? They had a neat little store downtown, then a huge store at Valley River Center, but I was only in the Valley River store a couple of times, and wonder if that place still exists. We are looking for good jackets. Water proof jackets. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We’ll probably head out in a couple of hours, but will be checking email and forums from the motel tonight.

Of course, the main reason for the trip is to rent some guns I’m interested in at the Barron’s Den. :)

When I was working in Eugene about 2 yrs ago, McKenzie Outfitters was still downtown. Never had time to stop in there and look though. Seems like there's an REI (Really Expensive Items) in town as well. Not sure about other options - I spent as little time down there as possible when I was working down there...

Thanks. We located REI and McKenzie Outfitters this evening after dinner. We'll hit them up in the morning. We had zero luck at Valley River Center, tho we did find a neat little gun store there.

I found several jackets at REI, and almost bought two, but just bought one, so I found my jacket at REI and she found hers at Dicks. Successful trip from the jacket hunting part of the trip.

I bought a holster at Mazama and rented a Glock 21, Sig P220 and a Sig P229 in .40 at the Barons Den, so that part of the trip was successful also.

However, we both ate too much restaurant food, and the scale said so this morning.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top