JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dicks Sporting Goods for being dicks about ARs after Sandy Hook.

Now that they think everyone (on both sides of the fence) has forgotten, they are selling them again.

GTFOOH!!!

Are you serious? After the judgemental and condescending lecture I got from that fat gasbag at the Washington Square Dick's when I had the audacity to ask him last year if the AR ban (started that day) was chain-wide or just that store?

F___er went out of his way to loudly try and make me look like an insensitive kid-hating slob in front of a half-dozen customers at the counter (waiting for him to finish his non-stop BS stories). He's a complete know-nothing a-hole that was already useless at GI Joes in Cedar Hills before he ended up at Dick's.

I'm going over there tomorrow. And if I see any evil black rifles on his shelf, I'll have to ask what he has to say about selling them now! POS.

GTFOOH!!!

Are you serious? After the judgemental and condescending lecture I got from that fat gasbag at the Washington Square Dick's when I had the audacity to ask him last year if the AR ban (started that day) was chain-wide or just that store?

F___er went out of his way to loudly try and make me look like an insensitive kid-hating slob in front of a half-dozen customers at the counter (waiting for him to finish his non-stop BS stories). He's a complete know-nothing a-hole that was already useless at GI Joes in Cedar Hills before he ended up at Dick's.

I'm going over there tomorrow. And if I see any evil black rifles on his shelf, I'll have to ask what he has to say about selling them now! POS.

Dick's Sporting Goods is back in the AR Biz...... | Survival Monkey Forums

I should have said this was what I heard as I have not stepped foot inside their stores since they stopped selling them. So I don't know whether they have them or not, or any guns. The posting in the link above says they have them in a subsidiary - if I understand correctly.

I expect general purpose orgs to maybe have some anti-gun bias. If I didn't do business with everybody that was anti-gun I would probably starve. But when it is a gun shop or a sporting goods store, where you expect the people to be pro-gun, then it is like a betrayal when they turn their backs on their gun customers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top