JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya know.... there's enough of us just in this thread... and rather close to each other.. pdx, hillsboro, vancouver, aloha...

Perhaps we should have an airgun party?

I mean, heck, I'm not typically within six feet of an active shooter

So, yay or nay fellow shooters... Think we should set up something informal to play pew pew pew? :s0010:
Airguns don't "pew" more of a "sput"

The general range at Tricounty has 50 and 100 yard shooting, plus you'll be covered. The targets are in the rain but you'll be dry:) .

Frank, I've read a lot of your posts and they've been helpful and I'd like to thank you for sharing your experience. I have 2 old Daisy springers that will take out a squirrel at 20 feet but not very accurate past that and I'd like to get a single excellent new air rifle. The amount of options are extensive and confusing. I don't want to rely on a co2 tank, and think I've narrowed it down to an underbarrel cocker style. But I don't know which one yet but know that I want something very quiet.

Accurate and quiet.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads