JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need a place to shoot in Mason county, some place not too far away from Belfair.
Even if the KRRC re-opens in the future, Judge Serko's order has taken much of the fun out of it with the club being restricted to rifles </=30 caliber. Any handguns and shotguns are still allowed.

Anyone know of a decent place to shoot of at least 100 yards? I want to bring my suppressed big bore rilfes out to play. Thanks.

The Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club will remain closed for a while. <broken link removed>

Serko's previous ruling declared the shooting range a public nuisance, because of increased noise and because of the potential of stray bullets striking people and property in the neighboring community.
The County claimed during the trial that two bullets left the range and damaged private property since 1926. Their evidence was sketchy at best. This makes shooting at the KRRC one of the safest recreational activities we can participate in around here. Kitsap County exempts shooting areas from noise regulations during shooting hours. This means that noise complaints should have had no bearing on the Judge's order.

The club is now about half the size is was a year ago, I think it may go under and the land transferred to the County. The next step could be to ask the appeals court to grant a stay of the judge's order pending a hearing on the appeal.

Ranb

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads