JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,I'm looking for a good pistolsmith within reasonable driving distance of Roseburg,reasonable being from approximately from Eugene to Grants Pass and equal distance East and West.Plus or minus a bit,of course...

My predicament-I have a Para Ordnance P14.45 LDA,and I just purchased a complete upper,(barrel,slide,spring),chambered in 357sig for my P14.The problem is that the slide rail slots are too small to fit my frame rails,it won't fit.I have a local guy that does exceptional work,but he's backed up for months,and I want to shoot my new upper as soon as possible,like NOW...

It will need to be someone equipped to mill my slide rail slots to fit my frame...

Am I out of luck,or do one of you know of one that isn't months out on their work?

I guess it's a good testimonial to this guys work that he's that busy,but this'll make me crazy if I have to wait...

Thanks in advance...

Sounds like you must have spoken to Bud in Grants Pass? He is always backed up. You might give Ed Boening a call. He's a good 'smith. 541-858-5066. He is in Medford, out by Black Bird.

Thanks,ski dog,I'll give Ed a call.The one I was referring to is Greg Cooper in Glide,he's somewhat of a legend among local LEOs,he told me tody that he hopes I'm not in a hurry because he's backed up a few months.If all else fails I'll go to him,he is really that good,I jud=st want to shoot my new thing ASAP...Thanks again...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top