JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
9/20/11 Edit: I decided I would sell these outright, so I added prices. Prefer a trade, but will sell.

I have three pistols I'm looking to trade. Not necessarily looking to get rid of all three of them at once, but I'm putting them all up to see the interest and if someone has what I am looking for in trades.

1) Great condition Gen 3 Glock 17. Standard sights, 2 mags, factory box. About 200 rounds total through the pistol. $485. Prefer to trade for any gen G19.

2) Springfield XD9 subcompact. Complete workup done by David Bowie of Bowie Tactical Concepts, to include 360 degree extra high stippling, insert checkered metal front strap, mag well cutouts, XS Big Dot sights, feed ramp polish. If you check out his website you will see all this (with the sights) adds about $250 without the shipping costs and wait time. 4 or 5 mags (have to dig around). Haven't been real great on keeping a round count on this pistol, but I'm the first owner and would estimate about 1200 rounds. $650 or trade for a G19 plus $100

Sold Pending Funds - 3) Kimber Warrior 1911 in black. Comes with stock "peanut" grips and black Simonich Gunner Grips. Factory box. 7 Wilson 47D magazines with metal base pads. I'm the original owner and it has about 2000 rounds through it. $1000

4) Ruger 10/22 polymer stock. No mags with it. Good condition. Up for trade only.

Located in Vancouver, WA.

Trades and trades plus cash in either direction that I'm looking for:
Glock 19
Kel Tec PF9
Arsenal 47 or 74 AK
Aimpoint H1 or T1 and LT mounts for said sights
Possibly factory loaded .223 or 5.56 ammo

PM me with offers or questions.

Last Edited: