JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
West Linn
State
Oregon
For sale are the following pistols. All are in excellent to new condition. See bottom of this page for the FFL seller info.
I am not interested in any trades.

EAA Witness 1911P .45ACP. Has polymer frame with a rail. NIB. $475

Scarce British proofed Smith&Wesson 39-2 9mm. Comes with several new magazines. No box. $650

All sales will be at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City. They charge only $20 for the transfer and BGC. Please contact them for photos or further info. You can reach Steve at 971-217-6811 or e-mail him at [email protected]

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I talked to someone at Springfield and they said that the Defender was made 10 to 15 years ago.
They could not give me an exact date.

And just as a shameless plug for the man, multiple serial numbers are still just a flat 20 clams. I know of no other FFL that will do multiple serial numbers for the price of admission !!!!!!!!!

For sale are the following pistols. All are in excellent to new condition.
Springfield Armory 1911 A-1 Defender .45ACP. As new with box and papers. Has Bar-Sto 5" barrel and Bo-Mar adjustable rear sight. This model is no longer made. $700

Para Ordnance P13 .45ACP. This commander size double stack pistol has been completely customized by EGW and the original owner spent over $2000 on the custom work. Comes with extra 13 round factory magazines, the original invoice and all of the stock parts. $925

Para Ordnance C7.45 LDA .45ACP. This pistol is stainless, has the light double action only trigger and has Trijicon tritium night sights. $575

Ruger American Compact .45ACP. New in box. $375

Ruger LC9S 9mm Box, papers and nylon pocket holster. $250

Kahr CW45 ,45ACP Stainless. No box. $335

FN F9S9C Compact 9mm. Box and papers. $495

Springfield Armory Range Officer 1911 Compact 9mm. 5 extra magazines. No box. $575

Remington R1 Enhanced 1911 .45ACP. Box and papers. $595

Brand new 12 round factory magazine for Sig P365. $35

All sales will be at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City. They charge only $20 for the transfer and BGC. Please contact them for photos or further info.
Do you still have the Ruger American compact?

Steve's address is 14788 S. Thayer Road Oregon City 97045. He is close to the shopping center on the hill and near the Jack In The Box and the Taco Bell.

Steve's address is 14788 S. Thayer Road Oregon City 97045. He is close to the shopping center on the hill and near the Jack In The Box and the Taco Bell.
Thank you! I may have to start using him as he is close. Is this a residence or an actual gun shop ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.