JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Catbert, consider the Lc9s sold, I just talked to Steve, and he said consider it mine. Money will be on the way to him, and I gave him all my info already and i have his also, so Steve said we are all good to go.

So you can mark the LC9s as "sold" .
Thanks, gunsmithkinks :)

Last Edited:
The magazine is at the FFL's place in Oregon City. Please contact Steve to set up an appointment to pick it up there.
His contact info is at the bottom of my posting.
Thanks. Dave

For sale are the following pistols. All are in excellent to new condition.

Para Ordnance P13 .45ACP. This commander size double stack pistol has been completely customized by EGW and the original owner spent over $2000 on the custom work. Comes with extra 13 round factory magazines, the original invoice and all of the stock parts. $925

Para Ordnance C7.45 LDA .45ACP. This pistol is stainless, has the light double action only trigger and has Trijicon tritium night sights. $575

Ruger American Compact .45ACP. New in box. $375

EAA SAR Arms B6P 9mm New in box. $275

Canik TP9SA 9mm As new in box. $275

Canik TP9SF 9mm No box. $260

S&W M&P Shield Gen 1 Manual safety. .45ACP. Hi Viz tritium night sights and Apex sear added. New in box. $375

Kahr CW45 .45ACP Stainless. No box. $325

FN F9S9C Compact 9mm. Box and papers. $495

All sales will be at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City. They charge only $20 for the transfer and BGC. Please contact them for photos or further info. You can reach Steve at 971-217-6811 or e-mail him at [email protected]
If we wanted to make an offer on your pistols would we present that offer to you or to Steve? How many mags are included with the SAR?

If we wanted to make an offer on your pistols would we present that offer to you or to Steve? How many mags are included with the SAR?
Any offers would be made to Steve who would then ask me if i will accept them.
I can't remember if the SAR has 1 or 2 magazines. Please ask Steve.
Thanks. Dave

For sale are the following pistols. All are in excellent to new condition.

Para Ordnance P13 .45ACP. This commander size double stack pistol has been completely customized by EGW and the original owner spent over $2000 on the custom work. Comes with extra 13 round factory magazines, the original invoice and all of the stock parts. $925

Para Ordnance C7.45 LDA .45ACP. This pistol is stainless, has the light double action only trigger and has Trijicon tritium night sights. $575

Ruger American Compact .45ACP. New in box. $375

EAA SAR Arms B6P 9mm New in box. $275

Canik TP9SA 9mm As new in box. $275

Canik TP9SF 9mm No box. $260

S&W M&P Shield Gen 1 Manual safety. .45ACP. Hi Viz tritium night sights and Apex sear added. New in box. $375

Kahr CW45 .45ACP Stainless. No box. $325

FN F9S9C Compact 9mm. Box and papers. $495

All sales will be at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City. They charge only $20 for the transfer and BGC. Please contact them for photos or further info. You can reach Steve at 971-217-6811 or e-mail him at [email protected]
This is the link to the AFS armslist store page: I think a couple of @Catbert95 firearms are listed here with a pic: ARMSLIST - Adaptive Firing Solutions, LLC

Last Edited:
OK found you once more, Is the Canick still a go? How can we make this get closer to where I live in the southwest part of Oregon, Brookings as I have a FFL gunsmith near by. Many either died or went out of guns business like Freddys here in town. Lorens went out with the father's death and the others are doing mostly mail order sales except BiMart.

I'm not sure if this is the correct way to make contact if this is Steve, that is brokering it sounds like a collection of firearms, of which is a Canick 9mm, lightly used. Can you give some information on it. I have a gunsmith friend with an FFL that I have dealt with for some time. I think the only store is Bi Mart now that Freddy's closed their gun department. I live in the Southwest part of the state, just north of Brookings. Thank you, Dick Tylock

Steve is my FFL contact in Oregon City. He handles guns that i want to sell or guns that i want to buy from out of state.

Understand, but what contact, or is it you directly, and then Steve does the mechanical part? Completely in the dark since new rules and regs came into being, and have been buying new through ordering through my Gunsmith / Dealer. I haven't bought anything used in a very long time, and now one store has closed due to owners death, and another Freddys closed off guns completely leaving few choices of a couple of by mail FFLs.

Steve is handling all of my gun sales. Please contact him for info or questions about the guns i'm selling.
Thanks. Dave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.