JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger GP100 6" barrel blue $450

Smith & Wesson Model 422 (wood handle) $350

̶S̶M̶C̶-̶9̶1̶8̶ ̶9̶m̶m̶ ̶M̶a̶k̶a̶r̶o̶v̶$̶6̶0̶0̶ ̶B̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶b̶l̶u̶e̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶L̶a̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶u̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶G̶B̶ ̶s̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶$̶7̶0̶4̶ ̶+̶ ̶5̶5̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶f̶l̶

Need to reduce the volume of guns and save up for better more expensive one. Genrally prefer cash, for trades I would prefer bulk trade i.e. several of my guns for one higher value pistol or rifle. I'm in Eugene and willing travel about an hour, but willing to travel 2 hours for a large/bulk purchase. I really need to make room in the safe. I have too many guns to fit in safe, and new child in home means I need to get rid of anything that doesn't fit.

Also, have many rifles for sale in the Rifle classifieds

gp100.jpg sw 422.jpg feg smc918.jpg

Last Edited:

SMC-918 9mm Makarov

Need to reduce the volume of guns and save up for better more expensive one. Genrally prefer cash, for trades I would prefer bulk trade i.e. several of my guns for one higher value pistol or rifle. I'm in Eugene and willing travel about an hour, but willing to travel 2 hours for a large/bulk purchase. I really need to make room in the safe. I have too many guns to fit in safe, and new child in home means I need to get rid of anything that doesn't fit.

View attachment 102171 View attachment 102172 View attachment 102173
I am curious about the SMC. How much are you asking?

SMC-918 9mm Makarov

View attachment 102171 View attachment 102172 View attachment 102173
I'm curious about the SMC. What are you asking?

So, I just did some research on Gunbroker and only two have sold in the last 3 months for $700 + $55 for shipping and FFL. So, I think $600 is fair.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.