JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Helping to promote the American way of commerce. Sacrificing some weapons to buy some more. I have priced these guns to sell. Every gun is below the current 33rd edition “The Blue Book of Gun Values.” Will meet face-to-face with bill of sale and valid drivers license. Thanks for taking a look. I also have some rifles and shotguns on the “Rifle Classified” section.

Pistols

*** SOLD ***IWI H3 Desert Eagle 9mm - Steel Frame $425
Israel Weapon Ind. / Magnum Research, 4-14 rd mags, original case, manual & lock, aprox 200 rds fired, LNIB
Nice looking pistol, feels good in your hand, great for targets or carry.

*** SOLD *** Taurus 738TCP .380 Stainless Steel $225
2-6 rd mags, original carrying case, locking keys & manual in original box
Locks back on last round, Great concealed or pocket carry

*** SOLD ***Beretta U22 NEOS 22LR Semi-Auto $200
2-10 rd mags, original case, manual, & lock, aprox 300 rds fired, LNIB, Great target & practice pistol

*** SOLD *** Beretta Model 950 Semi-Auto 22 Short $175
2-6 rd mags, aprox 4-500 rd fired, very concealable, will throw in Kramer IWB holster

*** SOLD ***Rohm GMBH Model 65, .22 lr,l,s single action 6 rd revolver $75
Made in Germany

Last Edited:
I actually am supposed to meet a guy this afternoon that wants the SA 22. It is still in my possession is why this post is still up. I will close it when the the sale happens. Thanks for the interest and I may be digging deeper into my safe to sell more in the near future.

I just sold the last of the pistols that I had for sale. Thank you to all that showed interest and especially to those who purchased. I hope you all have fun, train hard and be safe.
brickman

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.