JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I couldn't get a hold of cabelas to get and answers so this seemed like a good place to ask.

I recently did a kiosk order for a couple pistols at cabelas. They came in and I went in to do the paperwork. I understand there is a waiting period. It's been over five business days. Anyway. Waiting for the call back to be able to pick them up and my CPL came in the mail while I'm waiting on cabelas and the county to get back to them.

So here's my question can I now go in and pick up my pistols with my CPL and stop waiting on the local LEOs office to get back to cabelas?

Thanks,
JM

I couldn't get a hold of cabelas to get and answers so this seemed like a good place to ask.

I recently did a kiosk order for a couple pistols at cabelas. They came in and I went in to do the paperwork. I understand there is a waiting period. It's been over five business days. Anyway. Waiting for the call back to be able to pick them up and my CPL came in the mail while I'm waiting on cabelas and the county to get back to them.

So here's my question can I now go in and pick up my pistols with my CPL and stop waiting on the local LEOs office to get back to cabelas?

Thanks,
JM

Depends on the stores policies.

I'm sure since the paperwork is already being processed they can't change much, but there's no way it should take that long.

Always have your CHL!

I bought a pistol a couple months back. I was in and out of my FFL, pistol in hand in less than 20mins.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top