JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you use a can on your centerfire pistol?

• Total voters
Reactions
Just curious to how many here use there suppressors on a pistol? Mainly centerfire caliber pistols.

I don't really. If I do it's because someone that hasn't shot a suppressor on one asked to. Otherwise my rimfire pistol is about the only pistol I suppress.

I have a p320 that suppresses really well, and a colt 1903 & 1908 I shoot solely suppressed. The 1903 is about as fun a thing to shoot suppressed as exists.

I do, my Dan Wesson Discretion is a great suppressor host, but I use them on my PCCs and PDWs (B&T APC45, USW-A1, MPX-K, CMMG Banshee and Q Honey Badger) more than anything.
IMG_20200527_201243.jpg

I have dedicated suppressors for specific firearms, just need the pistol one to cycle properly.

I tried it and didn't like it. The guns that cycled reliably, I couldn't get sights for, and it never worked 100% on a glock with range ammo, although I was able to get sights for it.

Slapped it on a 300blk shorty and much happier.

22 pistols? Yeah, got a bunch of them. Never have liked using them on centerfire pistols. Ive owned a few and have used them on handguns and they sound like nail guns. Theyre pretty damned loud.

Last Edited:
If you are talking centerfire: Yes, I have run them on pistols in the past. No, I don't presently, and don't have any plans to any time soon. All of the centerfire cans are run on various pistol/revolver caliber carbines, an SMG, or, in one case, a 5.56㎜ shorty.

If you mean rimfire: We have one .22 can that is swapped between a pistol and a 10/22. I find rimfire-anything about as interesting as watching paint dry, so not a big factor.

To each their own.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top