JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am interested in getting into Cowboy Action. I'd like to find a suitable single action revolver in .45LC - no .357 - though a .22 would be nice, too, especially if I could get one of each if they were teh same make/model.

If you have something you think might interest me, send me an email. I'd like to know make/model and condition. Pics would be appreciated, and the closer you are to Salem the better.

Optimally, the barrel length would be 5 1/2", the finish would be blue, the grips would be wood, and it would be in 'very good' condition. I'm not really interested in new. No chrome/bright nickle, though brushed/matte stainless would be great (I'm around salt water a lot.) A "whole package" would be good - holster and such.

I'm not a fan of case hardened frames, but there aren't a whole lot out there that aren't case hardened. I've seen a Uberti Hombre that is matte finished, but it is the 4 1/2" barrel. Acceptable, but not optimal.

I'm looking to get into this for $300-$500, lower is better. I'll do my research and pay a fair price - I'm not interested in getting a 'steal.'

I came across a pair of very nice Uberti Cattleman - sequential numbers, 'aged ivory' grips with shark/barracuda scrimshaw, 5 1/2" barrels, "old west" finish at the store in Philomath ($530 ea, if anyone is interested) but can't bring myself to a) break the set or b) pay that much for the pair.

Last Edited:
Ruger old model vaquero 5 1/2 with western holster rig and another hunting holster
has had cylinder work done good solid lock up and trigger work clean and crisp
45 colt blue some holster ware (bluing worn) on the muzzle and ejecting rod
looking for $450 if interested pm me your email i will get pics

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.