JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have acquired enough pistols where now it's a little crowded on the shelf of my safe. I have been looking at some pistol organizers, racks to go on the shelf & some that go on the door.

I am wanting some feed back. What do you have, & do you like what you have?

I have acquired enough pistols where now it's a little crowded on the shelf of my safe. I have been looking at some pistol organizers, racks to go on the shelf & some that go on the door.

I am wanting some feed back. What do you have, & do you like what you have?

I have both the racks and the door attachments. The racks are the better way to go as the door rack takes room away from the rifle area somewhat.

1.Buy the small "rack em" door model if you have a big/wide enough door.

2. Buy the 10 pistol shelf rack even if you can't fill both, you will eventually.

3. Buy 2 of the seven count racks and put one on each side of the shelf to leave the middle available for ?

4. Give me the ones that are causing you to have to get organizers...problem solved...........:D

depends on size of safe you are working with.

I bought a ten pack of Acorn pistol holders, that Velcro to the door of my safe. They work for my small to medium size handguns, but I wouldn't place large handguns in them and ruin the material on the door.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top