JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you thought about doing your own. It's not too hard. A sharp punch and hammer. Practice bouncing the punch after each hit

03 Jo's kahr stippling.jpg 04 Jo's kahr stippling.jpg 05 Jo's kahr stippling.jpg 06- Jo's Remington Rand.JPG DSC00076.JPG

Located in Eugene I got a Glock I'd like to get stipples if anyone knows of good places around here thank you. Just moved here and still tryna learn
Used to be a guy on here that did amazing work. He is out of Beaverton though Flayed Customs. [email protected]

055FF1A5-A4C3-48E4-AFF6-2516F9A9BA68.jpeg

I'm against any stippling, it weakening integrity. Cheap way use grip stickers, if you ready to spend $$$ look at rock grip.
Unfortunately, even the best grip tape (Talon, in my experience) eventually loosens-up and starts to slide no matter how painstaking the prep and application process. Body heat and plain ol friction undoes what heat and friction (forming) does during application.
I've considered some light stippling on my EDC P2000sk but l'd definitely need to practice my technique on something else first, like PMags.
You're right though... done poorly (too much, too deep) it looks terrible and ruins the gun.

If you have a soldering pen/gun...go to Walmart or where ever and grab a cheap plastic cutting board. Practice on it. If you are happy with your results, go for it. If you think you suck...send it out :)

If you're going to do it yourself I hope you plan on keeping it for forever. Unless you're a pro, homegrown jobs will kill your resale. I've messed up a few frames getting to a point that I would say is satisfactory. Those first few frames were an embarrassment. If you are looking for function over looks you can easily do it yourself.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top