JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which “tacticool” pistol do you prefer?

• CZ P10F

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • SA XDM Elite

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Glock 34

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
Is there a non MOS gen 5 34?

if you don't install red dot, it's non MOS :D

Can't go wrong with CZ or Glock, from those three choices, I'd pick CZ

I wanted G34 Gen4, because of slide cut. but didn't like finger grooves. so just settled with Gen5

ss.jpg

cz all the way. love my p07

both of the p07s ive owned/currently own have tight chambers and wont chamber lead round nose. im assuming the super round ogive of the bullet prevents it from going into battery. it is 110% with FMJ, plated RN and hollowpoints tho.

While on subject. What are trust worthy brands for Glock mags? ( I usually go for the official brands) Mecgar good? Pmags (avoid?)

If they fit your hand, give a Canik TP9 series a look.

Have a bunch of TP9SF's, like them. Very nice triggers 18rd standard mag, MecGar 20 rd extended mags available.

Single action, striker, no safety. Excellent value.

Supposedly they now have a DA/SA one available, still have yet to give that a look see.

Felt up a P10C at the store tonight. They didn't have the full size. Felt good. Trigger was nice. Felt up a regular XDM in 9mm. Both are nice in the ergos. They didn't have any 34s, but I know what a gem 5 17 feels like. So I imagine they aren't much different. They had a few Caniks so I played with a handful of them too. They are decent. They didn't have any full sized models though.

This may come down to getting hands on the XDM E as it's winning on paper, but that's on paper. Nothing is better that feeling it up first.

Holy heck,

A G17/34 with a 17 round mag and 1 in the pipe is already at 18 rounds....

Then if you really want a high cap pistol, put a happy stick in it and you're at 33+1.

Holy heck,

Then if you really want a high cap pistol, put a happy stick in it and you're at 33+1.
Or a Taran Tactical +2 magazine extension to hit 20

EDIT: I may have spoken wrong. Looks like they only make them for the glock 19? I thought they fit on 17 mags too...?

Holy heck,

Shhh, shhh, don't ruin my stupid reasons for buying things I don't really need!

I've been playing with one of these (21+1).
You're welcome to shoot it if you would like.
I just put a Gray Guns sear kit in it and it's pulling at 2lbs.
Cleanest striker-fired trigger I've ever felt.
SX-1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top