JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which “tacticool” pistol do you prefer?

• CZ P10F

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • SA XDM Elite

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Glock 34

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
Reactions
I've got a Frankenstein Glock 17 that does its job pretty well.

But I kind of want more capacity and a longer sight profile.

I've ditched the concept of a full metal in 9mm as I just wasn't happy with anything currently on the market. Yes even CZs. They are extremely nice, yes, but I tried to like them and I just haven't been able to do so. However their polymer guns are still on the firing line, pun intended.

Looking to here folks thoughts on the three listed guns.

I really like the concept of 20+ round magazines! The Glock is not in the category, but I figure a baseplate could take it there if needed. It's also the only one on the list that would require extra money pumped into it for sights and extras to get up to my expectations. I know Glock well and it is an easy buy, but I know nothing of the other two. I owned a XDM in 45 way back when. It was nice. Had some major quirks, but I'm willing to try it again, especially for a 22 round mag!

Any insight on them. Cons, quirks, noticeable advantages?

1582231626088.png
1582231769412.png
1582231839167.jpeg

I have a suppressor ready CZ P10c, the little brother to the P10f. I've only had it out to the range 3-4 times since picking it up last year, maybe 3-400 rounds through it. So far, I really like it. Have a Glock 34 and have been pleased with it as well. Although I haven't handled a P10f yet, the CZ gets my vote, and I would likely be a buyer if I didn't already have the G34.

If you want to shoot a 34 with 20+ capability I'd be happy to let you shoot mine. :)

The CZ would be my second choice and I've considered one many times.

I have the old XDM as my bed side 20 count. Curious how much better that new XDM-E is going to be.

That CZ trigger, on the other hand would have a strong contender for me.

I really like my CZ P09, with its 19+1 capacity and second strike capability when someone isn't paying close enough attention at the reloading bench and uses small rifle primers in 9mm cases. The hammer fired CZ is capable of firing them, where the striker fired Glock 19 was around 50%.

All 3 are great guns, I've got a 34 and that would be my recommendation. The 34 is going to have the most options for aftermarket parts by a large margin and that sways my vote. The CZ P10F would be my second choice.

My 34 is a Gen 4 and I EDC a G45. TBH I don't really notice any difference. Finger grooves be damned! :s0140:
Once I went stippled, Ive learned to like having no finger groves. Only my spare 17 gen 3 is stock. It's going to stay that way.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top