JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which “tacticool” pistol do you prefer?

• CZ P10F

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • SA XDM Elite

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Glock 34

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
I just picked up a Canik TP9SFx with Vortex optic today. Comes with 20 round magazines (18 round mags with a +2 base). Can't wait to shoot it this weekend.
I have been doing some USPSA competitions with my Ruger American Pistol and 17 rounds per mag was just killing me.

Just playing wiht the Canik at home, the trigger is pretty awesome, and fit and finish is good. The slide rattles a bit, but I don't think that will be an issue. It is no Sig or CZ for fit and finish, but it was also several hundred dollars cheaper.

I just picked up a Canik TP9SFx with Vortex optic today. Comes with 20 round magazines (18 round mags with a +2 base). Can't wait to shoot it this weekend.
I have been doing some USPSA competitions with my Ruger American Pistol and 17 rounds per mag was just killing me.

Just playing wiht the Canik at home, the trigger is pretty awesome, and fit and finish is good. The slide rattles a bit, but I don't think that will be an issue. It is no Sig or CZ for fit and finish, but it was also several hundred dollars cheaper.

I'd love to hear how it does for you!

Shhh, shhh, don't ruin my stupid reasons for buying things I don't really need!

Hey, no gripes here. Have fun! I think G 17/34 with a 33rd happy stick is the way to go, but I'm partial to Glock, opinions vary.

The Glock 17 paired with a keltec Sub2000 is a fun backpack sized combo, same mags.

I use Taran extensions, easier to pack around. :)

I have yet to try them

I like these magazines, but I've had them jam on me several times. So they're range duty now...
That's all I use them for as well.

I only own Glock mags for my Glocks, they are cheap enough to consider no others as far as I'm concerned. I also don't believe in "range mags", just quality mags please and lots of them.

I have yet to try them

I only own Glock mags for my Glocks, they are cheap enough to consider no others as far as I'm concerned. I also don't believe in "range mags", just quality mags please and lots of them.

I don't believe in range mags either, but I keep relearning to stick with OEM the hard way, because I'm so cheap!

Then I'm too cheap to get rid of the unreliable mags, so I call them range mags and then stick them somewhere dark and dusty and never use them again LOL!

I don't believe in range mags either, but I keep relearning to stick with OEM the hard way, because I'm so cheap!

Then I'm too cheap to get rid of the unreliable mags, so I call them range mags and then stick them somewhere dark and dusty and never use them again LOL!

I believe they call that Catch 22.

I have yet to try them

Same. I got the Magpuls in a trade.

SLuexpOrrN9UPMgqT0BYuxDbP1v-5q4QeQsiVlxteeYNyeuOhw.jpg

Unless you're just itching to buy a new pistol, I'd just buy extended magazines for any currently owned G17/19/26 that you may have. It's pretty fun shooting 33-round Glock "happy sticks" in my G19.

I only load them to 30-rounds though, because there's no legitimate sport purposes for 33-rounds... plus nobody needs 33-rounds in the first place. ;):s0108:

I have one of these as well. Taylor freelance makes metal +4 base plates and a flaired magwell for these and the freedom smith triggers are worth the money as well. Very happy with how it shoots. I did just change the red dot to the venom I like it much better than the viper.

A5326B68-28F0-4FC7-AA69-88451A582084.jpeg

The Glock 17L (Long Slide) is the ultimate Glock for sight radius. I'd go with Glock because of the host of accessories available. Like the 33rd mag, oh boy!!

I love my G34. Well, not as much as my Para but it's hard to beat a tuned single action trigger and 18rds of 230gr .45ACP!!!

I have one of these as well. Taylor freelance makes metal +4 base plates and a flaired magwell for these and the freedom smith triggers are worth the money as well. Very happy with how it shoots. I did just change the red dot to the venom I like it much better than the viper.

View attachment 662108
Very nice. I like the look of that magwell, and 22 +1 would be nice too. I have a viper on another gun, so I may play with moving them around. What did you like about the viper over the venom?

Very nice. I like the look of that magwell, and 22 +1 would be nice too. I have a viper on another gun, so I may play with moving them around. What did you like about the viper over the venom?
Liked the venom better smaller dot, easier to sight in and easier access to the battery. Viper you have to take the sight off to get to the battery.

This is how I started with mine.
P320F (full size) Red Box (CPO)
Comes with 17rd mags and will take 21rd mags.
$375 cheeeep !
You have to act fast because the 9mm CPO's fly off the dealers shelves when they come in.
They are not an every-day available item.

Good luck !

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads